About Lala Skin Essentials
Lala Skin Essentials was founded on the principles of providing quality, effective, natural skin care products designed to improve the skin health and wellness of our customers. We are a specialty organic skin care formulator and distributor. Our skin care products are made with only 100% organic ingredients, botanicals, essential oils and natural extracts. We strongly believe in the natural healing and benefits that nature’s extracts and minerals can offer.
Our products are never made with any parabens, toxins, chemicals and synthetic ingredients that are harmful and damaging to the skin. Each ingredient used in our products is carefully selected, ensuring it is of the highest quality, with the most beneficial results, for all of our valued customers. We have conducted extensive research over a number of years to create the best skin care products to nourish, protect, replenish and rejuvenate your skin. The products have become a customer favourite, particularly for those with sensitive skin; who are seeking organic skin care products that have the most benefits for their skin, while providing skin renewal and repair.
Our products includes: Premium 100% Organic Body Butters, Body Oils, Facial Cleansers, Toners, Masks, Body Scrubs, Hair Care Products, Lip Scrubs and Balms.
All our products are handmade; with skin nutrition as our primary goal.
Lala Skin Essentials Product Highlights
- Premium Skin Care Products made with the finest Organic Ingredients for Glowing, Radiant Skin
- Ultra Hydrating, Nourishing, Healing, Rejuvenating and Restoring
- 100% Certified Organic Ingredients, Botanicals, Essential oils and Extracts
- Get Brighter, Healthier, Clearer, Smoother Skin- Naturally!
- Suitable for ALL Skin Types and ALL Genders
- 100% Vegan. We NEVER conduct any Animal Testing
- We NEVER use any artificial ingredients, chemicals, GMOs, synthetics, parabens or dyes.
- Commitment to Sustainable, Fair Trade and Eco-Friendly Practices.
- Handmade in small batches in Toronto, Canada
Economic and Social Impact
We are proud of our economic and social impact over the past 3 years through our global partnership with local women Shea Butter producers in West Africa; where we source Organic Fair Trade Shea Butter (Used as a key active ingredient in 80% of our products). We support the women who harvest and produce these raw materials by buying at fair trade prices and providing opportunities for business growth and sustainability. Our partnerships since 2013 has contributed to the economic independence of over 100 local women and their families.
All other raw materials and essential ingredients used in Lala Skin Essentials products are locally sourced, thus contributing to the self-sufficiency of local Canadian farmers, suppliers and small businesses.,